Want to Serve the Digitally Un-connected Community?
BECOME A SOOCHNAPRENUER/ CIRC SAATHI
Empower People @ the Edge of Information in Collaboration with Digital Empowerment Foundation
Why become a Soochnaprenuer/ CIRC SAATHI?
To strengthen the poor information ecosystem in rural communities in India, especially in the backward districts that have alienated a majority of India’s population from social and economic entitlement gains.
- To promote new age social entrepreneurship scope, possibility, and exploration in rural information service among unemployed youths in India as a social venture using digital tools and applications
- To bridge the real and serious gaps in public schemes information and services access and delivery and eventual citizen entitlements in backward districts in India
- To address the information decentralization and democratization need in India where critical information resources are centralized, controlled, and not democratized
- Interested candidates must be from Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra,Tamil Nadu,Kerala, Karnataka, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab
- Candidate must be digitally literate to serve the community
- Candidate should have a safe space to run a Digital Centre
- Preference would be given to Women, Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities.
- Profiling of the area where the center is planned
Support from Digital Empowerment Foundation
- Digital Assets Such as Desktops and Tablets would be provided
- Initial handholding support and accompaniment would be given to the interested candidates
- Training of selected Soochnaprenuer on Imparting Digital Literacy and Services
*Terms and Conditions*
- One-time membership fees of Rs 1000/ Device in Advance to be deposited
- Membership agreement has to be signed before starting the centre