- A centre must be operational for at the least 3 months (as on 31st October, 2015) to apply for nomination.
- Only those centres working under the aegis of Digital Empowerment Foundation are eligible to apply for the nomination.
- Opening date for submission of nomination form is 1st November, 2015. Deadline of submission of nomination form is13th November, 2015.
- There is no nomination fee on the application
- Participant must support their nominations with:
- PowerPoint presentation on the achievement about their project and impact with supporting facts and figures
- Video footage of verbal testimonials from a senior member/local institution leader/school principal/panchayat heads/block officer/ public figure/ any person of influence who can validate the effort
- Photographs and video clippings related to the project
An entry would be considered valid only when all the above mentioned supporting material is submitted along with the nomination form (by 13th November, 2015).
- One centre can submit entries in any number of nomination categories. However, separate nomination entries shall be made in case of multiple submissions by the same centre.
- All entries/information should be correct. Any false information furnished about the initiative will immediately lead to permanent disqualification of the Nominee.
- The event is scheduled on 2nd December, 2015 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
For further queries, contact:
Contact No. : +91 11 2653 2786