Nomination for CIRC Award is open.
Deadline for submission of nomination: 13th November, 2015
Award ceremony: 2nd December, 2015
- A centre must be operational for at the least 3 months (as on 31st October, 2015) to apply for nomination.
- Only those centres working under the aegis of Digital Empowerment Foundation are eligible to apply for the nomination.
1. Opening date for submission of nomination form is 1st November, 2015. Deadline of submission of nomination form is 13th November 2015.
2. There is no nomination fee on the application.
3. Single nomination form is allowed to be filled by only one centre. More than one centre applying through a single nomination form may lead to instant disqualification.
4. Participant must support their nominations with following items:
PowerPoint presentation on the achievement and impact of your work with supporting facts and numbers (if your attachment is bigger than 2MB, then send through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your nomination ID)
Recommendation letter attested (with stamp) by Panchayat head/Local elected authority in order to validate the efforts undertaken by you.
Three photographs related to your work
One video clipping related to your work (if your attachment is bigger than 2MB, then send through mail at email@example.com with your nomination ID)
An entry would be considered valid only when all the above mentioned supporting material is submitted along with the nomination form (by 13th November, 2015).
5. One centre can submit entries in any number of nomination categories. However, separate nomination entries shall be made in case of multiple submissions by the same centre
6. All entries/information should be correct. Any false information furnished about the initiative will immediately lead to permanent disqualification of the Nominee
The award ceremony is scheduled on 2nd December, 2015 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
For further queries, contact:
Contact No. : +91 11 2653 2786